Because sometimes the simplest things are the best! I love making this drink fresh from the farmers market with plump, juicy blueberries.
To keep it super-simple and refreshing (like this pic), just throw a few frozen blueberries + a fresh squeeze of lemon juice into a glass with ice, and top with sparkling mineral/soda water.
Or for a gorgeously pink drink, try this:
Blueberry Lemon Elixir
1/4 cup fresh blueberries (plus extra for garnish)
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (plus lemon slices for garnish)
Sparkling soda / mineral water
1. Using a mortar and pestle (or similar tools), smash blueberries with the lemon juice.
2. Place a strainer over a small jug or container and strain juice into jug.
3. Pour strained juice into two glasses. Add ice cubes.
4. Top glasses up with sparkling soda water.
5. Pop a few leftover whole blueberries, and lemon slices, into each glass to garnish.